Charity Knife raffle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
A week to go people. We currently stand at £125, resting in my paypal. I'll type a list of those paid for you all to check later.

Good luck to all those with tickets, it would be nice to shift a few more though.......

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Paypal for two tickets just sent.

Hope raffle goes well for your cause. My maffs is terrible - how many tickets sold thus far?

Everyone - per other thread, very happy purchaser of a rather nice Shing from Richard. Happy with item, but also from dealing with such a thoroughly nice guy. Believe me £5 worth it just for pleasure of discussing the make up of your sheath with him!

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
A charity close to my heart!

Come on folks dig deep

Good luck all!

(You have pm for ticket!!)

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Pignut has added three of his pouches to the thread. I for one am grateful for that.

As far as I can tell - (I AM up to date, this is accurate), when EdS arrives it's £165 - well into 'I'm happy with that' territory.

Thanks all.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Pignut has added three of his pouches to the thread. I for one am grateful for that.

As far as I can tell - (I AM up to date, this is accurate), when EdS arrives it's £165 - well into 'I'm happy with that' territory.

Thanks all.

Three of these (All different sizes or something specific if the winner wants)

DSC_0093.jpg

Not of the quality of the knife and sheath!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE