Catapult Ammo dispenser

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Loenja

Settler
Apr 27, 2008
forest row
would it be possible to make an ammo dispenser that is fed by a llarger pouch/box/bag, so that the entire ammo supply is available??

would it be possible to make an ammo dispenser that is fed by a llarger pouch/box/bag, so that the entire ammo supply is available??

yes its technically possible a bit liek a Paintball hopper feed

but this is lead balls even the 10 off is a noticable weight round your neck it would mean you need quickly more than 10 shots in rapid fire which is a lot of rabbits etc

ATB

Duncan

Loenja

Settler
Apr 27, 2008
forest row
i was think on a belt pouch with a small spout in the bottom, you have to carry the ammo anyway so why not have it accesseble.

different question, is one of those foam presses essential or what could i use instead?

i was think on a belt pouch with a small spout in the bottom, you have to carry the ammo anyway so why not have it accesseble.

different question, is one of those foam presses essential or what could i use instead?

faom is needed really but most guys use sleeping mat and stand on it etc

some of the small stuff you can hand mould but i wouldnt recommend it with the 2mm as its very hot on the fingers
for the ammo dispenser and other stuff i use just plywood cut to shape as press forms
it can also be vac formed etc
ATB

Duncan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE