cast iron frying pan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cyberwolfuk

Tenderfoot
just got back from car boot i had a bargain, got myself wagner's 1891 fat free fryer original cast iron frying pan, i did see it last week when i was at car boot but didn't ask about it as i thought he want over £20 for it. so this week i was curious about it so i ask him how much he said £2 i almost snatch his hand off and walk away a happy man :) so all i need now is a other bargain like a dutch oven but think i'm in for long wait lol

ps sorry about the spelling and grammar

Last edited:

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Wow .... Bargin! I realy should go to carboot sales more often. I used to get loads of bits of kit from them, but for some reason stopped going regularly a couple of years ago.

Ed

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
We go to the booty in Cardiff about once a month. This last year I've had a Coleman Powerhouse twin mantle, never lit £15, five Fuerhand lanterns not more than £2 each, two Chalwyn lanterns at a quid each, couple of Vapalux at a fiver each, Army jerry cans for a fiver, Silva compass for a quid, and more. Some visits we come away with nothing, other times a load so well worth going. Just don't get carried away and pay silly money for junk.

Nice deal on the frying pan by the way, very nice.

cyberwolfuk

Tenderfoot
We go to the booty in Cardiff about once a month. This last year I've had a Coleman Powerhouse twin mantle, never lit £15, five Fuerhand lanterns not more than £2 each, two Chalwyn lanterns at a quid each, couple of Vapalux at a fiver each, Army jerry cans for a fiver, Silva compass for a quid, and more. Some visits we come away with nothing, other times a load so well worth going. Just don't get carried away and pay silly money for junk.

Nice deal on the frying pan by the way, very nice.

i go car boot 2 or 3 times a week and i also do one at weekend. problem i got is i keep buying stuff but got no where to keep it lol i got 3 lawn mowers which i got from car boot waiting for me to fix to sell on lol

barking badger

Forager
Aug 2, 2011
derbyshire
i bought a exact same on ebay 2 weeks ago for 99p no one bid on it it was buyer collect it was only up the road have it a good scrub out and re sealed it with lard job done its a cracking pan for steaks
Sent from my GT-I9100

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
When you're testing it you'll have to show photos titled Barking Badgers Bangers - We hope you like sausages? everyone should like sausages.

barking badger

Forager
Aug 2, 2011
derbyshire
just a quick steak for dinner
du8a5e5y.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
I picked this exact same pan up at local car boot for £1, promptly cut the ridges off with an angle grinder and then spent a few days seasoning it. Excellent quality pan.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE