Canvas Bed roll project ,,,,,,Beware its in BLUE .....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
I seem to be having a bit of an old school thing happening at the moment I blame wearing to much wool :)

Anyway Its time for a car camping canvas bedroll ,,Big Heavy and will be full of roll matt blankets and furs ;)

Many thanks to Bilmo and Johnnyboy if sources of canvas .

Here we go five metre of 15 oz canvas in blue ,,, time for a change from green .

After some measuring and measuring and cutting I ended up with this the bag and a roll mat sleave

quick fold to see all was well,

A bit of leather work next sewn on a couple of strap retainers I have brought a couple of H/K G3 leather rifle slings that I hope to use to strap it all up .

Next up a bit of bling ;)

Then start the edging ,

This where I got to today ,

The cat did mostly this today ,,,,,

That's it for today I will crack on tomorrow with zips and things ....

Twodogs

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Love it cliff and the blue makes a pleasant change to all the green we see.
Was 5mtrs enough or is it for other projects too.

Is the sewing machine a hand crank? If so you can use it almost anywhere.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I'd love a nice swag style set up. Lets face it once you have a few years on you most of your kit just gets dragged out of the car rather than a back pack so the size and weight is of limited importance.

Nice looking job so far!

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Looking good .
I hope that blue isn't the new green because it's going cost me a fortune to change everything :)

Craig. .....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE