Cambridgeshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
....If you need anything doing, fetching or moving while your suffering with your back, just give me a PM I live in Cambridge Not far from Bar Hill.
Now that's why I love this site. Where else would you get that offer hey? :notworthy
Thanks for all the info and kind words chaps. I've been told to take my holidays before April as I had about 9 days left.
I work 1/2 days Fridays so I'm taking the next 6 weeks worth of Thursdays and Fridays off. 4 day weekends should help ;)

Spen

Feb 1, 2012
March, Cambs
Hello all , been a long time since I posted on here so gotta do some catching up. Was great to see you today Kev and catch up on what ya been up to . Hope we can sort out an intro to bushcraft/foraging event at the reserve in the not too distant future. The loan of the projector is well appreciated too !

http://www.woodlandcraftsupplies.co.uk/
This is the supplier I spoke of in Peterborough ...... has anyone on here used them ?

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Hello all , been a long time since I posted on here so gotta do some catching up. Was great to see you today Kev and catch up on what ya been up to . Hope we can sort out an intro to bushcraft/foraging event at the reserve in the not too distant future. The loan of the projector is well appreciated too !

http://www.woodlandcraftsupplies.co.uk/
This is the supplier I spoke of in Peterborough ...... has anyone on here used them ?
No probs. Good to see you. Hopefully next Sat will be on to have a look around the woods.
BTW all looks like I've committed us to do a Bushcraft day in the Autumn at a new site in March .....curious y'all???????

Woodland Craft Supplies is the guy that does Peterborough Bushcraft Greeniversity

If anyone fancies a weekender down Upwell Rd its no problem :)

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Hello all, I've been away from here for far too long! and in dire need of getting out. Will be keeping an eye on this thread once again :cool:

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Would so love to take you up on that offer Kev, sadly I'll be going nowhere for a couple of weeks yet due to other arrangements, but I'll join you very soon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE