Cambridgeshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Just had my air pump changed and they are now all......24v dagnabit. The battery pack for camping is over £200 :cussing:
May mean not doing overnighters for a while until I can sort a 400w 12v to 240v inverter (if it will run long enough off a 12v supply)
May be able to bring the quad down for the day though ;)

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Yo, Made up as just had the post office deliver a parcel from pickin_grinnin in Texas that was full of Santa treats.
A slab of Texas mesquite wood, a Zippo engraved with a Ray Mears quote in a heavy leather belt case, a life straw, a brass fire piston with lubricant and a spare O ring, a gigantic stainless mug and a Hudson bay tin complete with magnifying glass. Shocked? You betcha. Happy? Haven't stopped smiling yet ;)

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I've just joined the group mate, I've not actually put my name down for a specific date. I need to check my work shifts against the meet up dates

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feb 27, 2008
Cambridge
I should be there early doing some road maintenance. Are you intending to stay over kev or just day?
A bloke called bob from peterborough has signed up for meetup. Not sure if he is coming over.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE