Cambridgeshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I shall be down Upwell Road on a red and black Quad about 10 am and leaving at 4pm.

Skolding Woods - TL 42720 95770 on where's the path. Its just town side of Upwell Park Residential Home PE15 0DR - Behind the old disused house with the Harris metal fencing blocking the gates. If you go past the home there is a byway (Green lane) on the right that goes around the back of the woods but it has some deep ruts so be warned and you will need a 4x4
There will be no water or facilities or anything there so all carry in and out please
We are still on trial and there is a lot of wildlife there including the overnight sleep place for a herd of local Roe Deer) so no dogs, guns or bows please.

I shall be taking about 5 gallons of communal water and we shall have a group fire using the dead standing wood.
I reckon it should be take your own food though.

Any other stuff you need to know?

Oh BTW it is always at your own risk as I am not taking Public Liability Insurance out

Copy the list below and add your user name if your coming so the owner knows how many is going to be there
List for Thursday 31st Oct 2013

Whittler Kev
Weekender

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
100_1359.jpg100_1361.jpg100_1362.jpg100_1364.jpg100_1365.jpg100_1360.jpg

A good day meeting Weekender, drooling over his original RM wood clone and new Lofty Wiseman bush tool.
Pleasure to finally meet you and realise we both know several non Bushcrafter people from the Railway....small world :)
Not much damage done in the recent gales about 3 trees blown over and some snapped off.
BTW found out my favourite Ratpack meal.........fruit dumplings and custard. Well tasty ;)

Attachments

• 100_1363.jpg
    100_1363.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Ha ha how funny cause I was enjoying that gerber bush tool.... Bloody sharp it was too!
Very jealous of the rat pack meal smelt very nice.
Note to self bring more food stuff!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE