calling all gym fanatics

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
hey gang

As anyone who has met me will tell you i am exceedingly thin and the reason for this is i am a gym fanatic and recently i ave changed my program so that i can start to pile on the bulk and become muscular and strong due to hopefully starting at a mixed martial arts and ninjitsu class in a few weeks. Now i was wondering is there any other gym fanatics out there

drew

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
When I went to the gym and did long distance running and boxing I looked like Iggy Pop, when I hit my late 20's it all changed. Nothing I did when younger made me bigger, just really toned. You might have to live with that for now depending on your metabolism.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Where do I send the food parcels to? I want to help aht :thumbup:

pava7y8e.jpg

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
I know enough that you dont need bulk to be strong. Youll find that out when you do mma mate. If you want to get really fit and strong go to a proper amateur boxing club(not white collar etc). It will be cheaper than mma to. Theres a few very well respected clubs in your area too.

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
Chiseller is right too, you will struggle to put bulk on. Im an ectomorph to. But you can get very strong and develop immense stamina and endurance though.

greenwood

Forager
Jan 2, 2012
Wild Wiltshire
go to gym most days and have put on a fair bit in a year from medium shirts to large, take on loads of protein and eat healthy, as said you don't half to be big to be strong

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
If the mma classes are good enough, you will get strong through the training. I wouldn't bother with the ninjitsu. . Stick to the mma and throw in some pure muay Thai or kick jujitsu if you feel the need to do extra. Be wary of over training as the addiction hits you.
Eat clean and rest well.
What will be, will be. Go get em rock :thumbup:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE