A deaf dog dilemma......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
My wife would never have let me get away with that story as an excuse for being late home!

Sometimes you have to choose between the dog or the wife. Just to be certain you're making the right choice, lock them each in the car boot for a half hour and see which one is still glad to see you when you let them out.

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Sometimes you have to choose between the dog or the wife. Just to be certain you're making the right choice, lock them each in the car boot for a half hour and see which one is still glad to see you when you let them out.
😀 great idea....

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
My Jack Russell is getting to the deaf stage, bless her, I've never felt the need for a lead in the past, but these day I've realised it's essential, for my peace of mind and her safety. I suggest you are in the same boat.

Dave

Mine is too, 13 now and losing her faculties. She's starting to wander off after other people thinking they're me, or trotting off into the woods following her nose for a stinky pheasant and I can't find her for hours.

Well done for your efforts BD, it's a horrible feeling to lose them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE