Calling All Central Scotland Bushcrafters!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stevo

Tenderfoot
Jun 5, 2005
Scotland
stevo said:
Just spotted this thread,...........I would like to come to the 28th and 29th, are there any spaces left?

If so, is there anyone travelling there from the edinburgh area travelling by car, who may have space for one more....more than happy to contribute petrol cash. If not, how else are people getting there?

cheers

Anyone answer my earlier questions?

prp90

Oct 30, 2005
scotland
Definitely off the 3/4th :D (although finishing nightshift on morning of the 3rd)

what time are people planning to arrive?

Paul

CraigM9

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2005
Clackmannanshire Scotland
Hello again folks,

If you've expressed an interest in attending - I have noted it.

Look forward to seeing you all on the day - i'll be around from about 9.30 on the 3rd.

See you then!

Craig.

Apologies ref site pics - been unable to get back to the park in daylight so far!

prp90

Oct 30, 2005
scotland
unfortunatly i can't make it on the 3rd after all but if there are no objections i would still like to come along on the 4th.

Paul

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Sorry you couldn't make it, Patrick.

Well, I had work today, so had to get out of the nice warm sleeping bag at 6am to be at work for 8am. I don't recommend going straight from camp to work. Your body might be at the workplace, but your head is still in the woods.

Great meet, and thanks Craig for fixing the venue. Good to see old and new faces.

For information, my thermometer advises me it was minus four last night.

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
Hope you guys had a comfortable night - it was pretty cold, my thermometer registered minus 6. SuartF, just to let you know the pork fillet was lovely. I admire your commitment Doc, I knew I would not be able to go to work today had I stayed over last night. Hope Ross is feeling better.
It was great to meet you all, old and new friends alike, and I enjoyed my day - thanks to Wayland for the use of your chain, I don't think I could have faced the embarrasment of a third couped billy.

Cheers

JFW

CraigM9

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2005
Clackmannanshire Scotland
Hi Folks,

Just wanted to say cheers for a good meet and the opportunity to spend some quality bushcraft time with like-minded people.

Big thanks to Toddy for her help with fire by friction, Fiona and her willow basket, JFW for the shot of his sling (and telling us about his pork loin dinner!), as well as Ross & Doc (well done for making it to work!), John & George, Stu, Gary & Graham - it was a cold one!

See you all next time,

Craig.

PS - Stu, can you PM me to upload the pics - ta!

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi all,not long back in through the door.Well what can i say another fine meet under the belt. A big well done to Craig :35: he managed to make fire by friction on his debut using the bow drill :yikes:.

Good to see old and new faces.

JFW said:
Hope you guys had a comfortable night - it was pretty cold, my thermometer registered minus 6. SuartF, just to let you know the pork fillet was lovely. I admire your commitment Doc, I knew I would not be able to go to work today had I stayed over last night. Hope Ross is feeling better.
It was great to meet you all, old and new friends alike, and I enjoyed my day - thanks to Wayland for the use of your chain, I don't think I could have faced the embarrasment of a third couped billy.

Cheers

JFW

JFW i was only jealous,but when i got home my wife had made a nice peppered fillet steak :cool:

This was how cold it was.

i will post up some more pictures later.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE