Buying woodland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Tbh my friends can do whatever they want with there patch cut down all there trees if they want u don't care ,they won't touch my patch because they have own as long as my patch is left alone in quite happy
That would depend on how the ownership was set up. If you jointly owned the woodland you'd be jointly responsible for the management so if one breaks the felling licence rules you'd both be held responsible.

If you are going to effectively woodlot it, that could lead to other problems. I think the woodlotting companies for example don't allow further sub-division?

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster
That would depend on how the ownership was set up. If you jointly owned the woodland you'd be jointly responsible for the management so if one breaks the felling licence rules you'd both be held responsible.

If you are going to effectively woodlot it, that could lead to other problems. I think the woodlotting companies for example don't allow further sub-division?
Interesting I get what u mean now but u could just stake your claim out amongst friends and draw your lines

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE