Bushmoot previews, hopes, queries.......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
:lmao: :lmao: ..as if I would waste a damn good snort o' rum on a fish....I've found Pot noodle(beef & tom') does the trick real well fer bass.....but shhh!! 'tis a welsh secret!! :cool: .....s'gonna be cool t' meet ye all.....shame I can't make it till sunday morn'..... :(

nomade

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 8, 2004
Sutton (Surrey, UK)
I won't be able to be on the Internet again until I leave for the Moot tomorrow.

So anyone willing to give me a lift from Bridgend railway station can ring me from tonight 7-8ish pm on 0790 5507653.

MANY THANKS FOR ANY ASSISTANCE

I sould rather say S.O.S.! :) !

Nomade

leon-1

nomade said:
I won't be able to be on the Internet again until I leave for the Moot tomorrow.

So anyone willing to give me a lift from Bridgend railway station can ring me from tonight 7-8ish pm on 0790 5507653.

MANY THANKS FOR ANY ASSISTANCE

I sould rather say S.O.S.! :) !

Nomade

Nomade, I'll direct you to this post made in another thread, it may be worth dropping him a PM.

I hope this helps you out:)

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
Like Scruff, I've just about dried out now from the last North Meet! I'm just looking forward to pitching in and learning whatever's going, chilling and generally meeting everyone. A bit of fish/game prep would be particularly interesting though.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Wolfie said:
Sorry about all this but I would hate anyone to fall foul of the gamekeeper :cussing: (or the Reserve Warden :cussing: :cussing: ;) ) taken to court and the future of the Bushmoot threatened.

I have heard that the wardens at MM are real tough. I am looking forward to the MM tracking/bushcraft school. ;)

buffalobill

Tenderfoot
Sep 14, 2005
Wales
scruff said:
In terms of fishing....and I'm pretty clueless here, don't Mackerel like to hang around near poo factory (aka sewage works) outlets? If so can they be caught down yonder?

I think you're thinking of mullet. The water from the sewage works down to the beach should be ok since the outlet pipe is below the low water mark. Apparently it has a UV filter and meets bacteriological standards anyway :bluThinki .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE