Bushmaster Survival Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Or in other words :D: would you be most concerned to see a junior bushcrafter use a machete safely or an adult from the city having never touched one? :naughty:

Mar 7, 2004
Martyn said:
Yeah, the opinel is cheaper, but the Benchmade mini griptillian doesnt break the bank at £40 and is a better tool IMO (especially for food prep - I prefer stainless for this). Though there is nothing wrong with an opinel if that is your choice and yopu can live with a carbon steel folder.

They do make stainless Opi's you know and I think the Stainless Opi #8 (I like the Olive wood handle and I convex the edge) is one of the best folding rough whittling (wasting the wood) and food prep. knives I've ever used.

Sorry Hoodoo I just noticed your message. Uh, what he said.

Web

woodsitter

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2004
Amsterdam
Or in other words : would you be most concerned to see a junior bushcrafter use a machete safely or an adult from the city having never touched one?

Well, it's not about age of course but about experience. Age is no cure for stupidity. Get someone to show you how and get some experience before doing potentially dangerous things, like chopping, shooting, driving a car, go bullfighting of ****ing of my granny. :lol:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE