Bushcrafting in Hampshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Hi all,

Sorry, for the lack of replies recently. Yep its still on for 27th.

If anyone else want to come along them please get in touch.

I'll bring along a couple of birds (of the feathered variety) for a stew and other ingredients, if folk would like some would be a small contribution of £3 each max.

If anyone has any projects they want to do/continue please feel free to bring stuff along, or if you want to learn anything. It will be a bit cold to just sit around all weekend. So would be good to have some things planned.
List so far:

Andy
Paul (+2)
Mike
Sean +1
Southy

Last edited:

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Andy
Paul +2
Mike
Sean +1
Southy
Tom
FGYT +1

Guys, will have to call the limit at that. The main problem is parking but I think a few of us have 4x4 so will be able to park in the woods.

On Saturday 27th arrive after 9.30am please. I will send you specific directions via PM soon, but its near to Alton Hants.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2010
Hampshire
Hello All,
I'm new to this site, but a Hampshire lad nonetheless. I work on a farm, but would like to get more into the bushcraft side of things. If there are any courses or trips opening up in the area, please let me know.
Hope you enjoy your trip at the end of November, the Hampshire Bowman does some excellent in-house ales. If I wasn't gutting a turkey for Thanksgiving that weekend (American missus), I'd ask if I could pop over, as I'm just around the corner.
All the Best,
Anthony.

Aron

Jan 4, 2010
Odiham, Hampshire
Hi all, be good to meet next time you lot are out and about. I havent been ob here or out in the wilderness for a while now, but in a position now that i can get back in to it. Im currently living in the aldershot area. Hope all have a good weekend.
All the best

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
have fun guys,...

would have loved a bit of winter shcrafting,...

remember a bit of friendly spooning for warmth wont be frowned upon,....

hahahahah

Darkside

Forager
Nov 2, 2009
Aldershot, UK
Would love to have made this one but SWTSMBO has decided she wants to go to London to do some Xmas shopping - she manages to find lots of really good deals when I am paying!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE