Bushcrafting in Hampshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hi Aaron, there is a meet this weekend, near Alton in Hampshire very kindly being organised by Andyr. I know the places are limited by the amount of parking so perhapse best to shoot Andy a pm to see what the score is. I'm happy to give anyone a lift if they live between Aldershot and Alton. If that helps with car parking. Maximum of three plus me in the car.

Aron

Jan 4, 2010
Odiham, Hampshire
Hmm, and im not working!! Maybe i could sneak off from the missus :) im now living in aldershot so not far...mind you wasnt far from odiham when i was there lol.

Aron

Jan 4, 2010
Odiham, Hampshire
Haha i manned up and faced my women. Be seeing you chaps there :) if i can drive there without causing any hassle i shall. Otherwise i will find a way. Wont be staying the evening but will during the day. All the best.

Back now form a nice cold evening and a big bowl of Phesant stew

just need to finish the Big Spoon

heres the stew cooking ;)

IMAG0031.jpg

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Hi Joel

YES PLEASE

But it would have to be a day out rather than an over nighter at the moment since I don’t have any camping kit as yet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE