Bushcrafting in Hampshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Btw, have fun this weekend - I'd be there but will be cycling between John O'Groats and Land's End (gulp)...

aeveling

Dec 2, 2006
Salisbury
Many thanks Andy for arranging this weekend. Had a great time and it was good to meet up with Sean and Pete.
You'll be pleased to know that I'm still whittling my spoon. Oops! that's more ammo for one of Pete'sjokes.

Andrew.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Was great to have you guys along and glad you enjoyed it - i certainly did. Was lovely weather and the company was fab. Thanks to all for making it a enjoyable one.

I'll see about arranging something else up here later in the year.

Last edited:

Leonidas

Settler
Oct 13, 2008
Briton
www.mammothblades.com
HI Andy - Sorry I missed you Guys....
and no it was not the football that caused me to miss the meet :)
I really did have to go rescue youngest son who broke down......ended up stripping the intake down.....it ended up being the injector sticking open.....
There was so much fuel in the cylinders the petrol forced past the rings into the sump, we had to change the oil too....bet the insode of the engine is nice and clean though....

Anyway, sounds like you guys had more fun than I, I do hope there is another weekend afoot....
At least next weekend is the Scouts major annual camp outing... :D

Glad you had a good time Guys

Tom

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Hi Red,
Glad your all sorted. If you need any flints for the veg plot up there just let me know and i can deliver a 110 load for you!
When are the courses going to start?
Also, best wishes to BB and yourself for future seasons.

Louis

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Flints I have Louis :)

You are always welcome to visit though - my neighbour has 6 landies - all as beat up as yours!

Just enjoying it for its own sake right now - so courses in a year or so!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
you could always come fora visit

you will ahveto cook your own brekky tho ;)

ATB

Duncan

But...you have a wife. Surely you have her trained in what is properly called "women's work" by now mate?

:D

Waves to Mrs FGYT ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE