Bushcraft 'Mojo'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
My mojo has somewhat improved of late... Which I'm pleased about!

I've given up smoking (although I do the odd cigar) about to take up photography classes and planning to start hitting the gym in the new year. I guess some changes had to be made, or go mental :p

Funny how the mind works.

brumstar123

Forager
Dec 17, 2009
new forest
I get what you are saying mate, i have alot of hobbies, i make surfboards, surf, road race pushbikes, triathlon, bushcraft and go fishing alot but i find that i do them seasonally, i concentrate on fishing, surfing and road racing this time of year and surfboard design and triathlon in the spring. But Bushcraft, well, i love it all year round, i can;t get out enough but my mate and I always make entries into the diary the day we get back so we are always looking forward to the next trip. I can do the firelighting with a bow and making the canldes from pine resin and the bender shelters and the birchbark dust lighting and water containers and all that stuff but i just like going out in it. So, when i get back i unpack my kit, hang out the sleeping bag in the rafters up the loft and bottle my mojo till i'm next out and let the calender sort it out. My wife loves bushcrafting in the summer so in the winter, as long as it's only once a month and not for a whole weekend she's cool. One or two big trips a year (moots and the like)is enough to satisfy the long urnings (we have sources a great place for a meet next spring in cornwall - watch this space) I LOVE IT. Don't worry about your Mojo mate, if you love it, you love it, you shouldn't be judged by how much you go out, or if you go on your own, or if you have a down under quilt, or if you can light a fire using only the bits from your swanndri belly button fluff. Hobbies are hobbies and it sounds like you need more of them!

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
I deffo know what you're on about, i had a slipped (herniated) disk confirmed this week, id been running around on since August lol, it's really put me on my bottom and I have a lot of trouble getting to so the stuff I normally enjoy, even taking the damn pooch out now is a major event lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE