Bushcraft beards

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Body hair Rik - If you resemble a silverback with your shirt off - High Testosterone

If it looks like you wash your face in Veet after three days.....break out the slinky dress and strappy sandals!

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
beardly_ruler_t_shirt_fixed_sm.jpg

(from http://www.thebeardly.com/2011/08/measuring-shirt.html ~ usual discalmers ;) )

They missed out 'weirdy'... I mean, come on! It's should be the one just South of Godly!

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
is there any correlation between going bald and beard growth?QUOTE]
Yes - High testosterone levels increase body hair growth but also cause "Male Pattern Baldness" ...

and i thought i was growing through my hair line ,rising to the top of the canopy seeking out the rays of sunshine like a strong oak , dammmm now im scratching it (back to the drawing board :0( )

dr jones

Feb 21, 2007
west wales
The other advantage of a beard , as you get older , the beard is perfect for camouflaging excessive nose and ear hair . Just comb it in and blend !,

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Body hair Rik - If you resemble a silverback with your shirt off - High Testosterone

If it looks like you wash your face in Veet after three days.....break out the slinky dress and strappy sandals!

Sort of.
High testosterone means your body hair migrates south during the summer of your life, leaving the top of your head shiny (I'm OK with that cos there's less to shave off my head) and settling in your chest, tummy, back and pretty much anywhere lower than the Arctic circle.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
I tried growing a beard in the last test week. To demonstrate that they were putting so much pressure on us, that I couldn't even take proper care of myself. But the result is miserable. Just a tiny little mustache and no beard whatsoever. :bluThinki

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE