Bushcraft beards

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Beards? You lot need the warmth of a beard? Pah, softies. Must be from down south* are you?
Next you'll be telling me you all have knives and all you can think of doing with them is make endless amounts of spoons and that you actually own an umbrella.

I'm just nipping out to the offy for a few beers, do you want me to pick some Bass Shandy and 20 Silk Cut up for you?:)

*Anywhere south of Shap is actually "South" by the way.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I think it's sergeant farriers in cavalry regiments who can have "full sets" - they also carry ruddy great axes to dispatch wounded horses. Bears and axes - sounds like some bushcrafters!:D

That sounds about it, thanks very much.

Rob

Wolfmanuk

Tenderfoot
Mar 6, 2012
Leeds
Told a colleague the other day I was from Carlisle.... "Oh I love Wales" was the response!!

That's why we need beards, deflects stupidity!!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
He is the Regimental "Mascot" handler in some regiments... Welsh of course...

Were you given the name or did you choose it :)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
What's wrong with ginger beards?

View attachment 10022

Sorry couldn't resist myself. This is why :lmao:

tumblr_lmqi79vAGD1qaelzwo1_500.jpg

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
Beards? You lot need the warmth of a beard? Pah, softies. Must be from down south* are you?
Next you'll be telling me you all have knives and all you can think of doing with them is make endless amounts of spoons and that you actually own an umbrella.

*Anywhere south of Shap is actually "South" by the way.

Hmmm, proper hard men need no hair at all on the swede facial or otherwise, and generally come from down South, not above Watford that's for sure... [Yawns]...

Si the bald bas...ket case

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE