bush crappers !!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
so what is your prefered option ??

dig a hole an squat ??

build an A frame to sit on ??

or modify a cheap camping chair -by cutting a hole in the seat :eek: to sit on :D ??

mines the campin chair option !:rolleyes::):)

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Ziploc bag and a piece of packing strap just the right size to keep it open. Carry in,Zip up and carry out!

:D Not had to do that for a long while! :rolleyes:
Lean back on a tree over a hole is my usual trick now!

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Squatting is apparently easier and better for you :D

Sometimes, do you wish you never looked something up even to confirm something you thought already true? goodjob

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defecation_posture

Edit - that's an unfortunate forum name, given the topic!

dude, what do you do all day? LOL thats as much information on pooing as i ever didn't want to know! :lmao:

lets just say bears aren't the only things that **** in the woods!

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
The only problem with the squatting option is that you have to make sure your trolleys are out of the way.

If on an overnighter I wait until I get home to poo in pleasure.

andythecelt

Nomad
May 11, 2009
Planet Earth
The only problem with the squatting option is that you have to make sure your trolleys are out of the way.

I've found the trick is to pull them down only as far as my knees and go into a full squat for the deed. That way the bomb bay doors are lower than your keks and can't get caught in 'friendly fire'. If I'm absolutely sure of privacy I take the bloody lot off to be on the safe side.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Andythecelt has it spot on, trousers to knee's and full squat, of course he missed the point about not wearing long coats whilst doing that :yuck:

Bravo4

Nomad
Apr 14, 2009
New Mexico, USA
What if a kid finds it and thinks "buried treasure" though?

He may find that a pirate's life is not for he.

Tombear, I tried that method but found it easier to dig the hole first, then squat. :confused::)

Miyagi, they've been writing books about it over here for years, "Everybody Poops in the Woods, and how they do it" or some such title.
They even have special "squatting" shoes.
weightlifting-shoes-731637.jpg

I sit on my heals sometimes, have since i was a kid, just as a way of sitting with my butt off the ground looking at insects and such. I think this posture weirds some people out. Social stigma? Pretty common sitting posture in some non-Western countries. I had never given it much thought until guys in the service started ribbing me in the field, "what, are you taking a crap?" They mocked alot of things I did, at first:naughty:
Yes, I'm a squattie. Glad you asked:rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE