Budget Bergan?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kingkio

Jan 19, 2014
United Kingdom
Was looking at it the other week, knowing that I will have to upgrade my 35L rucksack eventually so sent them an email asking about stock levels. Never got a response so I'll probably phone them next time I try.

Looks like a stunning deal to me - my main pack was a 50L Berghaus rucksack, which had an adjustable back (great cause I'm wee, and longer back sacks tended to make me sore)...the build quality from them is generally fantastic and I used my pack for over 10 years with no problems - seriously considering one of these!

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
The Berghaus Vulcan is a superb bag even if you pay full price, but at the price Endicotts are selling them you cant go wrong at all

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I phoned them about the Vulcan a couple of weeks ago and they had just received a new batch and they were waiting to be graded or repaired. At this price they are well worth buying as on eBay the prices have started to creep up again due to the popularity of these packs.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I have a Cyclops crusader that I need to sell if anyone is interested. It's o/g bought it from here a few months ago but just upgraded.
Have a spare set of dpm side punchers somewhere too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE