bucks bushcraft group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
To re-confirm, date for the meet is 7/8th April. The meet will either be at the woods at Bradenham, or, if I can arrange it with Swyn, at the woods used for the Xmas moot just up the road, as there is more secure parking there.

micah

Oct 30, 2006
london
bambodoggy said:
Hey Micah......how's that thumb of yours getting on now? :)

Still a bit tender but otherwise healing fine. It doesn't help that I keep knocking it! Thanks for asking.

Incidently I bought myself some of those deep cut plasters as I was so impressed by them.

Micah

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
jason sears said:
there is a meet at the end of march if any one is up for it .
I can do March but not April. I won't be able to provide meat for April either I am afraid as my whole week prior to that is shot (no pun intended). I am hoping to bring a whole Muntjac to the March meet though :)

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Hi Guys

Doubt if I will be able to make this meet as we hope to move house at the end of the month.

Pity as I really enjoyed the last one.

Excellent Leather work book Micah, thanks.

Cheers

George

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Hi folks - Swyn has kindly agreed to use of the site on 7/8th April for those who are interested. Just to let you know if you want to stay overnight there is a £3.00 charge for site insurance. Hope you can make it - contact either Jason Sears or myself if interested.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hello Jason.
I assume it was your good self that fly tipped the fine 45 gallon drum in the gateway! Thank you for that. :D
I will get busy and make some more of the fire grates next week. Found another here in a shed so four new ones at present.
Cheers from Swyn.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Hi Jason and you bunch of scallywags.

I have the May bank holiday weekend free 5,6,7th. Anyone interested in a meet up?
Jason old sausage, as you know some of use have to plan ahead!

Sandsnakes

Rod-the-elder :lmao: :red:

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
swyn said:
Hello Jason.
I assume it was your good self that fly tipped the fine 45 gallon drum in the gateway! Thank you for that. :D
I will get busy and make some more of the fire grates next week. Found another here in a shed so four new ones at present.
Cheers from Swyn.
N :) o worrys mate see you next week end

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
sandsnakes said:
Hi Jason and you bunch of scallywags.

I have the May bank holiday weekend free 5,6,7th. Anyone interested in a meet up?
Jason old sausage, as you know some of use have to plan ahead!

Sandsnakes

Rod-the-elder :lmao: :red:
Yep I should be up for that .all being well ;)

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Tell you what I will show some of the chaps some basic bush medicine. Poultices for sprains and bruises. What do you think?

Sandsnakes

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Yup there is mate it will either be at Jason's usual haunt or if Jason's preceeding message is anything to go by it could be at Swyn's but there is a meet.....somewhere :D

Silverback said:
Yup there is mate it will either be at Jason's usual haunt or if Jason's preceeding message is anything to go by it could be at Swyn's but there is a meet.....somewhere :D

Wooohooo - have to check my diary and talk to SWMBLT. Go a mate of mine that would like to come along - will give him a call to see if he is up for it ;)

Phil.

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
Too Much Kit To Carry said:
Wooohooo - have to check my diary and talk to SWMBLT. Go a mate of mine that would like to come along - will give him a call to see if he is up for it ;)

Phil.
no worrys It will be good to see you :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE