bucks bushcraft group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Thanks for a brill time lads, even if I only did the Saturday.

Jason ta very much for the lesson in jarod ground anchors and did you find my saw? The shelter looked petty neat by the time i left.

Oh well....

See you all in May!

Rod-the-elder

Jan 18, 2005
Bucks
Its good to see the Bucks one has taken off. when is the next one? Live has been pretty mental of the the last 6 months so I have not been about much. When and where is the next one?

You will have to teach me everything as I know nothing :confused:

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Hi chaps

I am after some deer antler to rehandle a couple of knives. Anybody got any up for grabs?

Will consider a swap, got another sack of leather scraps still!

Sandsnakes

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
The 28th is a go not sure were .If it ok with Swyn we will be there.If any one has projects they want to do that will be good .I have some things I would like to get on with .can you lot let me no if up for it cheers J ;)

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I am definitely in mate and will be doing a paracord lanyard/bracelet tutorial this time so those interested bring along 11 feet of paracord and your own preferred method of fastening (see photo) and I will do the rest :) (I will bring the fastening for yours Mr Sears :) )

Daveparabrac1.jpg

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
27th is are next meet we are going to have a firecraft and wild food weekend and lots more bushcraft .the skill level is geting better and better :D let me no if up for it.

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
We are haveing a bit of a get together on sat morning if intrested .Aaron is going to have daves buck saw .,Looking forward to seeing that and so is dave :)

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
jason sears said:
We are haveing a bit of a get together on sat morning if intrested .Aaron is going to have daves buck saw .,Looking forward to seeing that and so is dave :)
Elvis will also be singing 'Love Me Tender' whilst demonstrating the bowdrill :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE