brockwell woods spring 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
cracking weekend chaps. The Yorkshire to English translation of a disappointing trip to visit a lady friend was priceless.

Ill second that! Tears of laughter. Liked paul's bear tale too. Great to meet you all and thanks for the stew.

Top notch, cheers lads til next time.

John (not mark)

I would like to thank the Chaps and Chapess. who turned up for the Brockwell Meet,

Had a the best weekend so far this year.

But a special thanks to Mrs Chisler and the failed Dogger for their sharing knowledge of wild edibles, Much appreciated guys.

Good Food, Good Company, Great Banta purrrrrrrfect

The old saying is true "Becareful where you site you campfire, because this is where memories will be made"

Certainly got a load of great memories thanks

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Aye a cracking weekend indeed :)Definitely one to remember!! Cheers guys. Pleased you all enjoyed the translation :) but with the material Chiseler was providing how could it fail.Had a mellow chilled out afternoon with the chiseler clan today and demoed a couple of stoves and reflector fire lighting for young chiseler. Also had a good natter with Mike before I left so will have to PM nuggets with his e-mail address re planes. Got in about seven and still sorting through kit now so posting from mobile in garage while she thinks I'm grafting. So once again thanks to all for the company, beer, and some of the songs, unfortunately the one that's stuck in my head all day is the bushcrafters song. Cheers chiseler :) I'll have a bit think on some more lyrics for verses when I get time. Hammocks rock !!! Will update my review on the review thread when I get a chance now it's been tried and tested.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I've been a bushcrafter for many a year, and I spent all my mams money on ray mears gear....
Chorus.
An its no ney niver, no ney niver no more, will I be bivvyin aht side a bushcraftin store...?

I went to Ronnie sunshines, whose store I'd frequent, and and told owd Ronnie my pocket brass wer spent...i asked him for bush credit... He answered me ney, for a customer like yor, I should be gettin more pay....

Chorus.

Well I showed him my loyalty points, 20 million on his Web site, owd ronnies eyes opened wide wi delight.....,
He said.. My boy thal have tarps n. Dutch ovens.... Only the best...... For you really have bought more Shyte, than all of the rest!

Chorus....

Well tonight I return home and show my new gear to my dear loving mum... An ask her to parden er bushcraftin son... An after the rollicking like many times afore, i'll have to promise me mam, that I'll not go round to owd ronnies bushcraftin store....

Chorus...

It's been......... Emotional!!
Copyright Chiseller ;-)

Well..... What can I say..... It's been emotional...good elth ;-)

Seriously..?

It's been emotional.... Apologies.... None.... Thankyous.... A dozen..
Be hopefully back on tomorrow for a tale ;-)
Nuggets.. "YOW Bear Yow Bear"
Bear.. "Eyup Chis... Can yor undastand a wurd e just sed? "

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
well lads ,thanks for a crackin weekend , Had to have a wee snooze yesterday when a got in !! But aye just the tonic i needed good night round the camp fire with nice peeps , good wit and banter !! cheers guys ................... :)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
HA HA HA HA Had a fleeting glimpse of a picture of big chizz,s brown wings !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

not sure if its still in circulation thou !! :rofl:

Brown wings.... Lmao yor bin pipe dreaming? I :rofl: youths cap badge did remind me of a rusty sheriffs badge :D

Cmon Drew, where's all your pics :sly:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Would like to thank you all for a fierce weekend. A special thanks to Vandeen for all his various contributions ;) but equally to you all. The craic was excellent, the food, beer, music, songs, the scrap lol, my two flakes of flint lol, the stories, the education, and especially how great folks were with Brad. :thumbup:
Drew.. I'm raisin this glass of bourbon to you :thumbup: you have helped me accept I can change :beer: ps. I forgive you if you peed in bottle :eek:

Minstrel

Forager
Feb 9, 2009
Hartlepool
Hiya fellas...

great meet and meat.

I got a few pics - sorry nothing incriminating!

7244055408_12ec0a2e3a_z.jpg

Drew and some of his bling

7244111342_c32b635433_z.jpg

Nuggets, Vandeen and D-day66

7244136292_fd96913250_z.jpg

Ember time...

It was a pleasure meeting up with my old friends and making new ones.

Until next time mes amis :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE