British Blades Forum - down

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wouldn't know Mark. Not paid subs in years :D

What!! Oh I see, staff discount eh?

And yes it was just a joke!!

I agree with others, I found this site via a BB down years ago and like it lots. I don't post much, but read lots.

Not closing this tab for a while, I like it round here.
 
Fair weather friends.........see ya.

Oi! :)

No need for that. This thread has loads of thanks and appreciation. Sure, some will leave, but many have found another friendly forum to visit. It's all been positive, you've all been very welcoming, and you're all welcome to nip over to BB for a chat too.
 
Oi! :)

No need for that. This thread has loads of thanks and appreciation. Sure, some will leave, but many have found another friendly forum to visit. It's all been positive, you've all been very welcoming, and you're all welcome to nip over to BB for a chat too.

Doubt it, he was banned years back :lmao: But we still love him :mosquitos:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE