British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
e5ysymav.jpg

Iv a blinking deal going on as well !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Sorry bcuk for hogging this thread , but do we think it's gone forever ? No martyn for a nearly a year

Yeah stop panicking guys, get out there in the meantime and start using that steel..

British Blades is awesome, but nothing replaces a little hands on experience and now is the time to do it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I expect that there's something straight forward that's gone wrong, it's easy enough for things to go wrong, he could just be away for a few days and hard to get hold of...

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I expect that there's something straight forward that's gone wrong, it's easy enough for things to go wrong, he could just be away for a few days and hard to get hold of...

He's not answered a call or text since before Christmas, all of us have tried his phone (which is still live). He said he wanted time out to do other things, but not to let us mods (and mates) know he's ok doesn't bode well.

He will know about the problem if he's still taking an interest, the forum gathers revenue that must enter an account. My gut feeling is that the hosting company have pulled the plug. Maybe he just paid an upfront sum so he could take some time out?

Be a pity if it's gone for good, despite its ups and downs, it's been a superb repository for knowledge.

Machiavelli

May 21, 2009
Good Ole' Lancashire
It is still possible to recover (the content), but it was last archived in late 2013 so everything from 2014 would be missing.

Anyway, let's see what happens first before we start worrying about recovery and logistics. :)

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
He's not answered a call or text since before Christmas, all of us have tried his phone (which is still live). He said he wanted time out to do other things, but not to let us mods (and mates) know he's ok doesn't bode well.

He will know about the problem if he's still taking an interest, the forum gathers revenue that must enter an account. My gut feeling is that the hosting company have pulled the plug. Maybe he just paid an upfront sum so he could take some time out?

Be a pity if it's gone for good, despite its ups and downs, it's been a superb repository for knowledge.

I'm sure he wouldn't let it go to pot so easily. He worked hard on that and put his soul into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE