British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
LOL ! you guys should stay here :) loads of fun, info on MANY things and a fair few knifey bits as well, oh, and the folks here are great as well :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It can be easy to do, there's a lot of tweaking involved and the servers can take a hammering. Martyn will be sorting things though, he's very good at it.

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
Wasn't working for me earlier the page just would not open but it's OK right now. I tried every browser also and turned off my AV firewall as the router has one but still no difference.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Been happening alot lately. Runs very slow and half the time I can't even get on there. I used to check in everytime I logged on, sadly due to these complications, I only check in every few days.

rcs

Forager
Jul 24, 2008
Pill
I'm not, i came here first and saw this thread, so i tried and its not having any of it. Good over here though, lots of interesting stuff to read like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE