British Blades down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
M

mikehill

I've been getting that message at least once a day for months now Andy. Tried everything to no avail. If I leave it half an hour then go back everythings fine :rolleyes: I also get it here and on CPF. Only seems to affect forums for me :confused:

M

mikehill

you mean you can see www.britishblades.com but not the forums or sometimes you have interent access but trouble with multiple forum sites?

I can't get anything brom british blades and firefox is now returning "Firefox can't find the server at www.britishblades.com."

Just the forums. I can go to any other websites/forums and get straight in ... just BB, BCUK and CPF, can't understand it :confused:

A

appletree_man

I can't see BB either, Knifeforums.com is screwed up as well.

Jan 17, 2008
Chesterfield
Andy,

I have always used IE to get online through AOL.

Just out of curiosity I tried the AOL 9.0 browser and it let me onto BB with no problems!

I you don't already have it you can download a copy from the AOL website.

No idea why this works but it does, for me at least.

Best of luck.

one_rod.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Its been working fine all day for me and there are currently 70 members and 97 guests on so I guess its working for them too.

Are you on AOL Si?

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
It played up a bit earlier but I've had no problems since. To be fair though, I've just took my youngest to nursery and carved a spoon out of some lime, so I haven't actually been browsing the forums!

Mr_Yarrow

Forager
May 16, 2005
UK, Hertfordshire
Its been working fine all day for me and there are currently 70 members and 97 guests on so I guess its working for them too.

Are you on AOL Si?

No idea mate, am at work at the mo, so using whomever they use.

Window is IEX6.

Whenever ive had it before then the site has genuinely been naffed :(

Will try it tomorrow or from home tonight, thanks chaps.

Rgds

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE