Box 3 of 3

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Darkwoodecho

Forager
Apr 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Moving on from this thread

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97284&highlight=

some of you might be aware I was having a bit of a nightmare with No3 , but i think i may have saved it
see what you think.....

BTBox3Fin1.jpg

BTBox3Fin9.jpg

BTBox3Fin8.jpg

and inside....

BTBox3Fin11.jpg

BTBox3Fin4.jpg

BTBox3Fin6.jpg

I'm not ecstatic TBH, but then I think that's because No 2 really worked for me, and I also know whats wrong with this one, so I'm never going to be happy.
All in all a good learning process for me which i have enjoyed sharing.
as you may know these are going to be present to two friends who will get to choose which they want, me being left with the dregs, i wonder if the boxes will sway their choice

Thanks for looking as always.
E

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Give your self a break all of them are great. Sometimes you can get wrapped up in your work and get hung up on too many details.

Last edited:

Darkwoodecho

Forager
Apr 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Thank's Mark, seems a while since we had that initial conversation :rolleyes:

Thanks Guys for the feedback, very interesting to see your preferences and recieve the feedback.
Appreciated

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'm with you on the No. 2 knife - but I like the number 3 box the most.....I think being octagonal adds something

Corfe

Dec 13, 2011
Northern Ireland
All three are superb, but No3 is my favourite. From my days of miniature model-making, I know sometimes it's possible to get hung up on some detail which no-one but yourself will ever notice. Lovely work.

Darkwoodecho

Forager
Apr 11, 2012
United Kingdom
All three are superb, but No3 is my favourite. From my days of miniature model-making, I know sometimes it's possible to get hung up on some detail which no-one but yourself will ever notice. Lovely work.

Yeah, i know what you mean, the angles were a horror and one corner is "out" that's all I look at :(
nobody else will notice ;)

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Things that you create are usually some of the best gear there is, as the attention to detail is huge and you always tend to criticize yourself.
It looks awesome and to be honest I'm not bothered at all by the small mishaps.
Yours sincerely Ruud

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE