Boot Fairs Soon!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
I know the weather's been pretty ropey for a while now, but Spring really isn't that far away. Honest. And when Spring is here that will mean Boot Fair season starts!
So, come on, let's be mindlessly optimistic, aggravatingly cheery and sickeningly positive, and give voice to your Boot Fair hope-to-finds!
Me? I want to get hold of a petrol-fuelled stove.
What are you hoping to get your filthy paws on?

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
As many old files as i can find for forging with,old tools,old axes for starters...
I hope to better last years best finds that were:An elwell felling axe for £4,Survival aids of penrith dpm hooped bivvy,birch burr kuksa,and a whole workshop of toooools!:D

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Anything stainless, catering trays etc
Drill bits
General tools I don't have yet or have already broken

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
bellows, some nice long fire tongs, couple of club hammers, scrap metal (like files and stuff) and a picasso hidden behind a 3 year olds crayon drawing :D

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Would love an old farriers rasp for bow making and maybe a nice heavy draw knife to accompany my lighter one :)

Nearly forgot! I have my local tip on the lookout for bill hooks;)

markheolddu

Settler
Sep 10, 2006
Llanelli
Wool blankets, billhooks, gouges, files, axes, stainless containers, cast iron cookware, petrol lighters and parafin lanterns:D

Mark

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
absolutely all of the above, there's some good things to look out for and even better if you can hit rural carboot sales rather then the city ones (all knockoff DVD's)
we'll definitely be hitting a few this year and probebly participating too!

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
I love a good boot sale.

Last year I picked a bunch of lumps of aluminium and brass which I still need to find a use for - new trigger for the air rifle was the original plan.

Old axe-heads to re-helve, a maul, wool articles to cut up.

A workbench?!

Dec 26, 2009
south wales
all of the above, especially old files and old blacksmithing tools, SHMBO hates me going to boot sales because i do bye so much, she dont understand that everything has a use, one day!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE