bizarre user names amongst us............

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
myID.jpg

changed my name a few years back.

p.s.--the 275 is a typo. it should read 175...yeah...that's it :)

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
I just happen to like the small buggers. They do their stuff in a absentminded, friendly way and only stings when they are cornered. That reminds me of someone, ohh me of course :D

shadow57

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 28, 2005
Glossop, Derbyshire
I found out that the kids at school nicknamed me the Shadow...As their I.T. Technician I flit from classroom to classroom in stealth mode as not to disturb their lessons.. The 57 comes from the A57 that passes the school..

pteron

Acutorum Opifex
Nov 10, 2003
Wiltshire
pteron.org
Mine is an anagram of my surname and means "wing" in Greek. As I love flying it seemed apt.

I have been using it since the early days of IRC, and managed to get the .net and .org domains. Some joker wants $50k for the .com so I doubt I'll be picking that up any time soon!

Andy

Mr_Yarrow

Forager
May 16, 2005
UK, Hertfordshire
Mr_Yarrow

My surname is similar in spelling but not pronunciation. The new headmaster at my secondary school did a roll-call at an assembly and mis-pronounced my surname as Yarrow. I hate being referrred to by surname alone (ex Grammar school, so it happened all the time), so I would suggest the addition of Mister, which then became added to my nickname Yarrow to give - Mr Yarrow.

Simple really :D

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Interstate '76
interstate76.gif

Main character's name was Groove(Groove Champion, Auto Vigilante, at your service! :) ).
Occasionaly played online against a group of Americans and just to wind them up I resprayed my car red with hammer and sickle decals(there was a major stars & stripes theme going). It worked, they were always ganging up on me! :eek:

Name just kinda came about from that. Used it again years later when I got back into game modding with GP500 and I guess I've just got used to it now.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Mine came from CB days. I bought a Mercedes 507,hence the "star" bit of it. It was bought to convert to a motorhome, for "Wanderin " about the country.
The motorhome never did get finished, mores the pity.
Ian.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
ilovemybed said:
Because beds are the best things in the world, regardless of whatever happens to be your bed at the time...

Statistically your bed is actually the most dangerous place in the world to be!

Reason: Statistically most people die in bed :eek:

Bam.
(Who also rather likes his lay-ins in the morning :D ).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE