bizarre user names amongst us............

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Mostly this week, I'll be callin myself Clipper!!! :D
clipper cause, I couldn't work out what to call myself and I've had a few Mora Clipper knives and there ya go :eek:

pete

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Why SICKBOY?
Well the better half is always accusing me of being sick in the head! :eek:
Why do you spend all your money on that bike, landrover,fishing etc etc etc?
Why do you sleep in the woods under tree branches when you have five tents?
Why do you want to sleep in a tent when you can stay in a hotel?
Why stay in cheap hotels when theres a 5* available?
Why must we go to amsterdam 3 times a year?

WHY ALL THE QUESTIONS? Atleast i'm not down the pub every night and lording it up at the weekend in the west end :D

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Damascus, well I have an addictive habit I like to make knives (Does anyone know a cure!!!!!!!! :banghead: ) and the steel I like the most is damascus because it looks so good when its all polished up and my bush knife of choice has you proberbly have guessed is made of damascus steel made by my own fair hands. Simple :lmao:

B

bushyboo

the name bushyboo has got nothing at all to do with bushcraft
its the nickname the kids gave to our cat when it got a fright and its tail went all bushy

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
ArkAngel

My online gaming tag, i chose it years ago after watching an old episode of "Airwolf" (remember the one eyed CIA dude that always wore white?)

Plus a few years later and totaly unconnected with my choice, it was the name of the chemical weapons factory at the beggining of "Goldeneye"

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
Im Pagan and follow a Shamatic path,
Was going to have Ramling Shaman
But I do some times Shamble :rolleyes:
sham·ble (shām'bəl)
intr.v. sham·bled, sham·bling, sham·bles
To walk in an awkward, lazy, or unsteady manner, shuffling the feet.

Mr_Rimps

Forager
Aug 13, 2006
Hampshire
My son's nickname at school was Rimps. When his friends came to our place they called me Mr Rimps. Been Mr Rimps ever since!

WhichDoctor

Nomad
Aug 12, 2006
Shropshire
Wow isn't this interesting :D . Mine is another online gaming hangover, I was playing a fantasy game with troll whitchdoctors, and they were really cool, but it had already been taken, so a bit of bad spelling and here we go. It also works with a question-mark after it for no particular reason, hence my avatar on another forum :lmao: .

Im not a doctor honest :D .

And my current gaming nickname is Mr Shine, named after a troll character in a Terry Pratchett book.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE