Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Biker! Happy Non Capital Punishment Day!
Pa!, much to your relief on this day in 1998 - Capital punishment in the United Kingdom, already abolished for murder, is completely abolished for all remaining capital offences.

You forgot another Kelly GB,
George Kelly was convicted of killing the manager of Cameo Cinema in Wavertree, Leonard Thomas, and Thomas' assistant John Catterall, on March 14, 1949. Because of the brutality of the infamous murder-robbery, 70,000 people were interviewed in order to find the suspects. With little evidence, Kelly and Charles Connolly were put on trial for the crime—which became the longest criminal trial in English history at the time. Kelly was hanged on February 8, 1950. More than 50 years later, Kelly was exonerated for the crime in 2003.

View attachment 24817

Strangely enough, my birthday is February 8th.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Time for some positive waves, light waves of some great computer animation from a guy called Tinus Le Roux, this vid is full of some of our favourite geek subject at the moment WWII planes. (He also does tanks;)).

[video=youtube;pNftyin4x_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNftyin4x_4[/video]

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
We are turning into the forum geek squad you realise? Though around here who'd notice! Still we're harmless, well mostly... apart from Huon when he get's that look and starts chittering, and when Bob goes quiet, And when Pa get's that faraway look, and when your clone has been annoying you, and... Heck folk should run!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
See my link in my last post :p

Doh!!!

Sorry eyesight's still bad from the Klingon Re-enactor post, I may have gone partially blind! I'd typed Star Trek Fanclub into Google images!

Though a fan myself, I ain't wearing a badge now.

Cheers for the link, will spend an afternoon of dogfights! (That guy in my Vid post has a heap of animated vids by the way - saddo that I was I was plane and tank spotting my way through them earlier. I should maybe get out more.)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
tumblr_mr03fxBUw81ql2603o1_500.jpg
:)Simple things make me smile. Hi Huon!

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Doh!!!

Sorry eyesight's still bad from the Klingon Re-enactor post, I may have gone partially blind! I'd typed Star Trek Fanclub into Google images!

Though a fan myself, I ain't wearing a badge now.

Cheers for the link, will spend an afternoon of dogfights! (That guy in my Vid post has a heap of animated vids by the way - saddo that I was I was plane and tank spotting my way through them earlier. I should maybe get out more.)

View attachment 24858 It's what happens when you look on that site.:lmao:

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
That was Huon, we were off out on the pull, I was dressed as Uhura!

He's right, it was us. I like the Klingon look but the reversed hedgehog skin jockstrap tends to ride up a bit.

Gay Boot makes a damn fine Uhura!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
He's right, it was us. I like the Klingon look but the reversed hedgehog skin jockstrap tends to ride up a bit.

Gay Boot makes a damn fine Uhura!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Yup that old fella down the Legion said I had a fine pair of gams! You really should've de-loused the hedgehog before wearing it though, you were scratching all night which must've been what put the girls off!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE