Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
You know this is sadly true but I had a girl at work convinced that I had a false leg from knee to ankle (but the foot was still real). She'd even scene me in shorts the week before. Poor old Kay - lovely girl who works for the government now!

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Feeling broken and ashamed after a night out Cousin? Hear you've been on telly and everything!:lmao:(Was it doin' the walk of shame?)

nah, just sitting with my peer group. johnny cash is on colombo on itv, he was singing Sunday morning to peter falk, and it is sunday too.

Whats the walk of fame again ?

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Well peeps
Dark Angel had 2 seasons
Ncis has already started it's 11th season in the usa
Joss did get to kick the tv company in the ****'s with the success of the movie after they cut it.
Still trying to remember where I put thumb drive GB but when I find it will drop it by.
NOW for some pics of a wee bimble last night.

https://plus.google.com/photos/110598414710350576827/albums/5936612460434177249
for some video
AwfOnKxt-mwDATwPxw-tQKpBjUTDF2dE7vmJ2eSNqnw=w252-h188-p-no

p4KZ5DYWvKZAVp4SrjNypRd-drd78yYM24Mk9u4i5UU=w252-h188-p-no

1WCr-JiEm6nnKd7rgRPRMu-oUORBw7jKTyt91yDHRao=w253-h188-p-no

TSL-g0hZhj3kdob42EMjWfGmMT1xjiC1gB  DRX2QZjOE=w276-h207-p-no

qPzvtWqgdW356iJXm1xVSUJjWxA_LD  HMDMD4LnI9baM=w252-h188-p-no

Bob

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
nah, just sitting with my peer group. johnny cash is on colombo on itv, he was singing Sunday morning to peter falk, and it is sunday too.

Whats the walk of fame again ?

Vaugly remember a walk of shame from my youth - it's something others got to do?

NOW for some pics of a wee bimble last night.?

Oh were you at Pitlochry for the Forest Lights thing? Like normal Forests but better for you. Looks good mate.

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
You know this is sadly true but I had a girl at work convinced that I had a false leg from knee to ankle (but the foot was still real). She'd even scene me in shorts the week before. Poor old Kay - lovely girl who works for the government now!

Just the type the government need.:lmao: Funnily enough, I visited the Heath Robinson gallery in Pinner recently. Seems he was a local lad. http://www.heathrobinson.org/

Last edited:

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Vaugly remember a walk of shame from my youth - it's something others got to do?

Oh were you at Pitlochry for the Forest Lights thing? Like normal Forests but better for you. Looks good mate.

Yip up at the enchanted forest,a bit trippy , kept putting me in mind of the bridge scene from Apocalypse Now

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I've never seen Serenity or Firefly. Heard a lot of mixed reviews about it. Sounds like a Marmite series. Will probably get round to it sometime. What's the weather like where you all are? Peeing down here, thunder and lighting, miserable.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'm surprised you've never watched Serenity, it really is good, one of the few TV shows that lived up to the hype about it. I would suggest you watch the series before seeing the film as it establishes the characters a LOT better.

Yup, we've got lashings of weather here, windy with infrequent showers. I figured I deserved a day off working at my house today, I was there most of last week and part of yesterday and too much work makes for a dull boy. Just chatted with my Mum in Kent who said they had a months worth deluge fall in 5 minutes, but half mile up the road there were dry roads. Bizarre.

How's the man cave coming along? Looked good the last time I checked. That pic of Chris kneeling his shoes cracked me up, well done!

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Just never got around to watching it. The cave is coming along. Can only work on it in fits and starts now, which is frustrating, but I've still got to earn a living.
Got the last layer of felt on the roof yesterday, five minutes before it chucked it down.:) You'll have to post a few pics of your place as you go, it'll be interesting to see how you're doing. Did you get the two sets of plans for your workshop yet?

PS. if you look at the photo carefully, you can see that his hands are nailed to the walls. He's still there.

View attachment 23909

Last edited:

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Just never got around to watching it. The cave is coming along. Can only work on it in fits and starts now, which is frustrating, but I've still got to earn a living.
Got the last layer of felt on the roof yesterday, five minutes before it chucked it down.:) You'll have to post a few pics of your place as you go, it'll be interesting to see how you're doing. Did you get the two sets of plans for your workshop yet?

PS. if you look at the photo carefully, you can see that his hands are nailed to the walls. He's still there.

View attachment 23909

You should watch the series and the film. Judging by your personality as it manifests in this thread you'd enjoy it.

Kneeling crucifixions are no fun. Raised and standing is the way to go.

Will you release him when there is more work to do?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
You should watch the series and the film. Judging by your personality as it manifests in this thread you'd enjoy it.

Kneeling crucifixions are no fun. Raised and standing is the way to go.

Will you release him when there is more work to do?

Which one of my personalities do you mean.

Release him !! Good god man what are you thinking, what do you think the girls are eating.:lmao:

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Eating? Clarify please.

Eating (also known as consuming) is the ingestion of food or other object, usually to provide heterotrophic organisms their nutritional or medicinal needs, particularly for energy and growth. Animals and other heterotrophs must eat in order to survive: carnivores eat other animals, herbivores eat plants, omnivores consume a mixture of both plant and animal matter, and detritivores eat detritus. Fungi digest organic matter outside of their bodies as opposed to animals that digest their food inside their bodies. For humans, eating is an activity of daily living.

Sometimes its an ugly sight, View attachment 23914

Sometimes quite a spiritual event, View attachment 23916

But usually very ordinary. View attachment 23917 View attachment 23918

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Eating (also known as consuming) is the ingestion of food or other object, usually to provide heterotrophic organisms their nutritional or medicinal needs, particularly for energy and growth. Animals and other heterotrophs must eat in order to survive: carnivores eat other animals, herbivores eat plants, omnivores consume a mixture of both plant and animal matter, and detritivores eat detritus. Fungi digest organic matter outside of their bodies as opposed to animals that digest their food inside their bodies. For humans, eating is an activity of daily living.

Sometimes its an ugly sight, View attachment 23914

Sometimes quite a spiritual event, View attachment 23916

But usually very ordinary. View attachment 23917 View attachment 23918

and the trap is sprung, ok C.I.D. move in, thanks goat boy for the tip off, about your collection sir.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Good collaborative effort all around I think. Unca Kelly'll do heavy time for his heinous crimes and the rest of us will.... um.... ok... whatever.

I've also learned tonight that there is a substantial difference between the 0.99 cent red and the 1.50 red in Spanish supermarkets. We'll leave the vino pitarra out of the equation for now.

Hic!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE