Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
You are very welcome Brother Goat. We enjoy your absences.

Something has been preying on my mind, no not Pa, and perhaps you can help.

There are soooo many beans in a tin. How did Unca Kelly manage to get that many?

It was a good joke though :D

By dedication and genetic mutation through inbreeding and going against the very laws of nature.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
well rememer to ****** into the wind, . Also remember the uses of a condom, there's a very good article on here about it. I'll just be here chasing my own tail, grrr ruff ruff ruff !

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
yup crosslandkelly, but ,,,,,

"No point mentioning those bats, I thought. The
poor ******* will see them soon enough."

seen the paperless future, Bilmo posted it , like it !

The brothers Dower are probably full of Scottish hardyness by now looking at the weather. Only problem is who gets to be Hardy and who's gonna have to be laurel ?

Todays quote, one for the trolls

"I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies!I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I
remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I
didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to
remember it. I never want to forget it... I never
want to forget. And then I realized... like I was
shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond
bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline,
pure. And then I realized they were stronger than
we, because they could stand that these were not
monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These
men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with
love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our
troubles here would be over very quickly. You
have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion...
without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us."

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
yup, thought I'd put a nice one in today. Watcha buildin papa kelly ?[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=296wS9ome4M[/video]

Gordon Brown, he gets everywhere

Last edited:

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
A nice big workshop at the end of the garden, I had to destroy my last lab, I mean workshop, when some of the experiments got out of control. Peter Gunn, haven't heard that for a long while. These sound a bit like that, a friend of mine plays drums for them. This was a good few years ago, but they still play occasionally.

[video=youtube;fWHo7N4jA1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWHo7N4jA1c[/video]

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
A nice big workshop at the end of the garden, I had to destroy my last lab, I mean workshop, when some of the experiments got out of control. Peter Gunn, haven't heard that for a long while. These sound a bit like that, a friend of mine plays drums for them. This was a good few years ago, but they still play occasionally.

they sound a lot like Hank Marvin, Cliff and the shadows.

[video=youtube;gGOUOo9K89g]www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOU0o9K89g[/video] Aaaaagghhhh Cliff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE