Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
popular thread 7 people viewing ( God alfeckin mighty! )

is it easter ? Ties in well with with the devout religious title!

anyway film quote.

" if
you've got a problem you tell Wally. Wally then tells
everybody in town about it and it's out in the open. No more problem."

hint

"can you tell what it is yet ?"

Marks awarded for each correct answer and severe capital punishment for potentially liabelous comments considering the trial isn't over.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain

anyway film quote.

" if

hint

Marks awarded for each correct answer and severe capital punishment for potentially liabelous comments considering the trial isn't over.

You're taking the Mick mate! Anyone from Dundee who can answer this one?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Aint telling, it's a big secret. You sure you want it back? Remember to wash it then with Fairy 'till it's squeaky clean as you don't want to catch bovine spongiform encephalopathy like Ma.

But.....but...
Ma used to eat 'em!
I just want my jar back :(

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland

anyway film quote.

" if

hint

Strewth mate when I clapped eyes on that bonzer quote I thought "Strike a light, I know that little fella!" Would it be that antipodean chap Mr Hogan in his first flick about the Bushcrafter with a liking for large scaley fellas?

As to Easter there's and egg hidden here pertaining to my answer.

Did you get a good lawyer for the court case Baby Pete?

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
But.....but...
Ma used to eat 'em!
I just want my jar back :(

That's how she caught it. You didn't fall for the "Gummy Bears" line she used on the local kids did ya? Go see the Doc, I heard yer rash is playing up anyhows.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Strewth mate when I clapped eyes on that bonzer quote I thought "Strike a light, I know that little fella!" Would it be that antipodean chap Mr Hogan in his first flick about the Bushcrafter with a liking for large scaley fellas?

As to Easter there's and egg hidden here pertaining to my answer.

Did you get a good lawyer for the court case Baby Pete?

ey it'a crocodile egg, or an eagle ? Or an ostritch perhaps ? Or dragon ?

As for the trial roflcopter pilot kelly will give a fair unbiased trial I'm sure

Last edited:

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
That's how she caught it. You didn't fall for the "Gummy Bears" line she used on the local kids did ya? Go see the Doc, I heard yer rash is playing up anyhows.

Different rash to Ma's I think. The buboes are back up too and I'm sneezing. I think it is that thing I caught a few years back after one of Pa's experiments. The doc don't know it anyhow so I'll just have to tough it out again.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Different rash to Ma's I think. The buboes are back up too and I'm sneezing. I think it is that thing I caught a few years back after one of Pa's experiments. The doc don't know it anyhow so I'll just have to tough it out again.

You could try the old cure of a muslin bag of cracked pepper under each armpit whilst sitting in a mustard bath! Don't forget the Green Chartreuse and Crème de Menthe frappe or it wont work. If Pa's in a good mood he may manually drain the buboes for ya. His teeth sure is sharp!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
turns out granma did a bit of singing too.

She also liked to freak out the call centre people by doing here rendition of this, a the hours that passed as she rhythmically bounced that lead shot filled "sap" of Huon's solar plexus to get him to get him to do the hu hu hu noise. I found it strangely relaxing, mainly as I could tell where they were even in the dark. Happy memories.

[video=youtube;Hd7XnOnSkkA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd7XnOnSkkA[/video]

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
She also liked to freak out the call centre people by doing here rendition of this, a the hours that passed as she rhythmically bounced that lead shot filled "sap" of Huon's solar plexus to get him to get him to do the hu hu hu noise. I found it strangely relaxing, mainly as I could tell where they were even in the dark. Happy memories.

the poor lactating ungoliants

as for superman, It does sound like bag pipes so in the words of Duncan Bannatyne "I'm oot !"

[video=youtube;BiYF7pUPuFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiYF7pUPuFs[/video]

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
the poor lactating ungoliants

as for superman, It does sound like bag pipes so in the words of Duncan Bannatyne "I'm oot !"

[video=youtube;BiYF7pUPuFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiYF7pUPuFs[/video]

Jeepers, someone caught Pa, Uncle Kelly and Huon dancin' in that there video!!!!

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Jeepers, someone caught Pa, Uncle Kelly and Huon dancin' in that there video!!!!

Not whingeing about that again are you? We're the ones in the family who have rhythm. We'd have liked you to join in but you always looked like a man dancing in a gorilla suit.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hey I've got rhythm, you've seen the film...

[video=youtube;wHjieD6CTYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHjieD6CTYs[/video]

It's just that when in the suit (or just not shaved) I like to fling poo like a real gorilla when dancing - the director didn't like it.:eek:

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Hey I've got rhythm, you've seen the film...

[video=youtube;wHjieD6CTYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHjieD6CTYs[/video]

It's just that when in the suit (or just not shaved) I like to fling poo like a real gorilla when dancing - the director didn't like it.:eek:

You could have been a star! If only your IBS hadn't been such a problem at the time :D

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
All that chocy didn't help - and don't even mention the fruit and nut, that hurt - a lot

You have to suffer for art. I have to say though that the director probably suffered far more than you.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
You have to suffer for art. I have to say though that the director probably suffered far more than you.

He did, loosing an eye to a stray ricocheting almond isn't a story to tell at parties. Still the eye patch made from Pa's tutu did look rather becoming. Just wish Pa hadn't cut that part of his Tutu out. That indecency charge was the last straw for Auntie Turbo.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE