Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
An other quote
"I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry bottom all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you will ever see. God sent me."
Bob

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
your right Colin, and I think your quote is from Blade runner
[video=youtube;RaSmassvv4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaSmassvv4w[/video]
Bob

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
If Helen Mirren was my sister....

And on that delectable subject:

"His mother is a Roman Catholic, he’s been imprisoned in South Africa, he’s as black as the ace of spades and he probably drinks his own pee!"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Y'know with my advancing years, these movie quotes are right on the edges of my memory... in other words I know them, they're familiar but I'm just not quick enough to grasp them and reply. Did get the FireFly, Blade Runner and Excalibur ones though... even before I scrolled down. How impressive is that?!

Glad you folks made it thorugh Friday 13th safely... well at least this far. :cool:

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
oh I remember it now. Yup drinking pee sure is sick. I was going to go for sarah miles or ghandi
or maybe nelson mandela

Very well done biker, better than my ludicrous guesses

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Huon, I'm pretty sure I know your quote, great British film. I'd love to tell you all Michael Gambon is in it, and I'd be cooking up stories and thieving the answer if I told you any more.
Poor PA - you feeling to old to play? I reckon that a fun time in your basement with Huon playing Scrabble (his DNA) might help!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE