Don't know much about this one, it must have been a BritishBlades project for someone and looks to be based on the KA-BAR Becker BK7 or maybe one of the Busse range. Anyway, it's huge and 6mm thick. It could certainly handle the heavy work in camp, splitting and chopping.
If it were mine, I'd lose the teeth on the spine and smooth that area, they don't serve a purpose but do nod to the Becker knife that's similar.
£120 inc postage and fees. No trades please, these knives I'm selling belonged to a friend and I'm selling on behalf of his wife. Who has had about 500 tobacco pipes and numerous watches to deal with
If it were mine, I'd lose the teeth on the spine and smooth that area, they don't serve a purpose but do nod to the Becker knife that's similar.
£120 inc postage and fees. No trades please, these knives I'm selling belonged to a friend and I'm selling on behalf of his wife. Who has had about 500 tobacco pipes and numerous watches to deal with