Clearinng out fixed blades - ESEE RC-3 RC-6, KABAR BK-7, Kukri, Custom Camp knife ..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Hi All

Clearing out fixed blades from the draw. I have not been very active in outdoor activities recently (due to concentrating on wood carving works this winter), and these excellent tools are Not being used - so selling them off. All price includes UK delivery and fees. 18 or over only please.
Payment via Paypal. Any questions regarding items please PM me as well, and I will try answer as much as I know. cheers.

1. Agrip large French meat processing knife , 11 inch long thin stainless steel blade. Used lightly, and in good condition.
A polypropylene and elastomer handle that provides extra "soft touch" comfort and has a nonslip granite finish. The high strength stainless steel blade makes it suitable for intensive use. Thin blade gets sharp fast, and stays sharp just like the Opinel. Made in France. For £20 ==> SOLD

2. A vintage Letter Opener - It was in the house for many years (no idea where it came from). For £7 ==> withdrawn

3. Custom bushcraft / utility knife. Full tang, hardwood scale, 5mm spine. Made of O1 tool steel and comes with a leather sheaths. Got it off mate in swapping tools. It was a brand new, but I used it a lot last summer - has lot of cosmetic scars on the blade from honest use. A good blade, gets razor sharp quick, stay sharp, and good for any task - light to heavy duty.
Similar size blade as the ESEE RC-6 and KA-BAR BK7, best all around size for camping bush crafting or gardening. Mate told me it was £75 new. Selling here for £30 ==> SOLD

4. KA-BAR BK7 in original box comes with small KA-BAR knife, both fits in the sheaths. Used once to cut some logs, what a beast of knife. Very strong and capable survival knife. Selling for £65 ===> SOLD

5. Blackjack Anaconda Bowie with sheaths comes in original box - lightly used once to test it's capabilities, and it is an awesome blade. As NEW. Utterly powerful and sharp. Comfortable handle. It stays sharp after chopping bunch of tree logs - it cuts papers as if just out the box. Awesome knife for £60 ===> withdrawn

6. Rough Rider Bowie, tried one day last summer in the garden, and it was awesome worker. Looks and feels great too, Made of hefty 5mm thick one piece (full tang) of 440 steel. For £30 ==> SOLD

7. Colt Pathfinder, 7 inch blade length, almost full tang, 5mm spine, a great work or camp knife. Comes with sheaths but no belt loop. For £15 ===> SOLD

8. 15" blade Siru Pate Kukri, full tang, hardwood scale, 2x small knives in original sheaths. Made in Nepal. I was told that these are farmers kukri in Nepal, and they are used for farming, daily tasks and sacrificing animals in their ceremonies - it is their EDC kukri.

This one had been used lightly by me since new last summer, and this is a monster kuktri, that I wanted to keep forever. The longer blade and handle length enables two hands operation on some occasions, and when you do that, it seems quadrupling the chopping power. Due to longer blade and handle, the spine of the blade is a little thiner than ordinary kukris - this one is about 8mm thick spine (to reduce the total weight, and indeed it is not much heavier than normal kukries). Gets scary sharp quick, stays sharp, the blade will get cleaned up and polished easy and fast either by sandpaper or other polishing kits, if needed, as the steel is 5160 spring steel (http://www.knifeforums.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/871940/). Selling for £85 (UK mainland recorded shipping inclusive) ==> SOLD

9. ESEE RAT RC-3, Have not done anything with it since getting it, so selling it back. Condition is as photo, razor sharp edge. Yours for £70 ==> SOLD

10. ESEE RAT RC-6. Have not done anything with it since getting it, so selling it back. As photo - razor sharp edge. Yours for £90 (next day RMSD to your door included)===> SOLD

11. Stellar Boning Knife 6 inch blade, Got it NEW for Xmas, but not even had time to open the packing. Life time warranty from Stellar. Selling it back. For £20 ==> withdrawn

12. Chef's knife Got it NEW for Xmas, but not even had time to open the packing. Selling for £15 ==> withdrawn

Thanks for looking. Good luck.

Last edited:

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Coldt Pathfinder SOLD to Seabass.
The BK-7 SPF ===> NOW SOLD to Ed. Thank you. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE