best sandwich?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Sounds good. I'd have to agree with BR though that it's not a sandwich. Not exactly a toad-in-the-hole either.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

mmmmmmmmm

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Although in the early "noughties" one NHS trust renamed it "Spotted Richard" - I'm not Richarding about either :)

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Looks good too!

You think some of those terms are confusing? Wait till you try and get your head around the different regional names for a bread roll, bap, batch, barmcake, teacake. You can go 20 miles up the road and the name changes.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
You think some of those terms are confusing? Wait till you try and get your head around the different regional names for a bread roll, bap, batch, barmcake, teacake. You can go 20 miles up the road and the name changes.
You mean a stottie mate?
Simon

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Also ,
Check out my own personal favourite sandwich from the laudable Clarissa Dickson-Wright.
The Shooter's Sandwich. A little Google-Fu will leave you feeling very hungry indeed I promise!
Bon Appetit ,
Simon

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland

Awww come on bushwacker, it's got valuable bushcraft info. Rowies were designed to stay fresh for longer trip, don't squish to badly when you pack 'em and when they do eventually become too hard to eat can be used to knock out animals frisby style from a distance.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Awww come on bushwacker, it's got valuable bushcraft info. Rowies were designed to stay fresh for longer trip, don't squish to badly when you pack 'em and when they do eventually become too hard to eat can be used to knock out animals frisby style from a distance.

im-chuck-norris-and-this-thread-sucks.jpg

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE