Berghaus Vulcan or Sabre 75?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
If it doesn't need to be camo and you've got deep pockets I'd go for an Aiguille Expedition sack.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Hi Lou. Thanks for the offer - I'm near Bordon on the Surrey/Hants border (no doubt well known to our Army/ex-Army colleagues...). I'm not in any hurry, as I'll be travelling again for work in the near future. But if I'm still looking when I get back, I'll take you up on your most generous offer!

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Had a Vulcan loved it apart from the bottom zipped compartment. BUT i hate that in all rucksacks. So use a PLCE Bergan or older Para bergan with frame.. Would still vote for the Vulcan between the two.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Hi Lou. Thanks for the offer - I'm near Bordon on the Surrey/Hants border (no doubt well known to our Army/ex-Army colleagues...). I'm not in any hurry, as I'll be travelling again for work in the near future. But if I'm still looking when I get back, I'll take you up on your most generous offer!

Im only in Fareham or Andover so not that far off at all. give me a shout if you need to try them both.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE