For sale or trade - well-used Karrimor SF Packs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
My other half has spotted a few new bits of kit and has made pointed comments about the small mountain of kit in the home and shed, so I’ve decided to make a token effort and offer up these two Karrimor packs. Both are far from pristine, have seen use and that is reflected in the asking prices / trade values. Both are still entirely functional and were in use until a couple of weeks ago.

Firstly, a Karrimor SF Sabre 45 in black.

This has two badges attached in order to make it less Walt-like and the paracord has been replaced with bright stuff, although this is easily replaced. The badges can be peeled off and the underlying adhesive comes off with meths, a nail brush and half an hour of your life in the woods. The grab handles on the hip belt have also been removed because they annoyed the life out of me! Otherwise the sack is fully functional, all the zips work, has no tears and shows only light wear apart from at the bottom of the back padding, which is shown in the pics next to a standard unit of measurement.

Given all of the above and the cost of shipping, I am looking for £30 posted to your door and a similar trade value.

Secondly, I have a Karrimor SF Sabre 80-130 in olive green.

This again has seen a good bit of use, but is still functional with all the zips and closures intact and no holes or tears to the bag.
It does however have the following,
Red brown staining to the base.

Gaffa / duct tape restraining the upper part of the shoulder webbing. It is perfectly capable of weight bearing and secure, but one of the rows of stitching on the 1” webbing strap has come unstitched and I couldn’t be bothered to stitch it back for the sake of cosmetic appearance.

The pack has marking from adhesive that used to secure a badge. Again, this would come off with meths and a nail brush.

There is the remainder of a name in two places that I have virtually removed with the now familiar meths and nail brush.

The paracord and zip pulls have been replaced with brighter coloured paracord that can be easily replaced.

I removed the floppy pocket on the back of the pack as it annoyed me and to my mind the pack looks much better for it.

Again, I’ve been using this and only moving it on because I’ve bought a Sabre 60-100. This rucksack is a beast and the back system and hip belt make carrying a heavy load incredibly comfortable. A couple of hours work would sort out the list of issues, if they concern you or of course it could be the basis of a bigger customization project.

Posting this isn’t going to be cheap, so again I’m looking for £35 Paypalled and posted to your door and a similar trade value..

Please note that there is no charge for any dog hairs that remain once I’ve given these rucksacks a bit of a brush! :D

I am on the North Island from next week for a fortnight, so if you live within spitting distance of Brighton these could be picked up.

In terms of trades, I am going through a classical phase, so leather and canvas stuff, a Mors type pot, a Solo Pot, possibly a couple of Zebra pots, a K&M match case, leather and canvas pouches / belt pouches, some decent leather, or just try me - I can always say no thanks.. :)

Phew!
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE