Beautiful rifles, making their own knives now too.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tytek

Forager
Dec 25, 2009
Leeds
Very nice - a bit too nice for Bush Craft...

I fear most of their knives are destined to live in drawers and not in the field.

Matt.S

Native
Mar 26, 2008
Exeter, Devon
All that kit looks great -- simple, well made, and beautiful. Right up my street.
Unfortunately also out of my price range.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
The finish looks lovely, but the designs look like they could do with a little more evolution. They have incorporated a few features, or made design choices which detract from the practicality of the knives. Personally I think some of the features detract from the aesthetics too, but that is just personal preference.

I reckon they just need a little more time to bring their knives up to the same level as their guns. Judging by the guns they show, it shouldn't take them all that long to get their eye dialed in for knives too.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I have met Shaun a couple of times and handled and shot a few of the ISP rifles, the pics online just don't do his work justice.

I have met Shaun a couple of times and handled and shot a few of the ISP rifles, the pics online just don't do his work justice.
how do they shoot, say compared to a theoben or daystate? cos i reckon i could do with that stutzen for rabbiting :rolleyes: i darent ask how much it'd cost!!
knives look lovely too, bu i couldnt bring myself to use them, theyre works of art

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I shot both the Airstream and a couple of Spartans, the Airstream was a brilliant rifle but didn't balance well for me, the Spartans are just lovely to shoot and to look at.
I like my rapids because they are just pure hunting machines and i wouldn't dream of dragging a lovely rifle like a spartan around at night but i have promised SWMBO one if she ever takes up HFT again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE