Bear grylls has nothing on this chap!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

caffeine

Banned
Jul 29, 2012
Earth
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/AndrewUcles?feature=watch[/video]

enjoy i know you lot will really like this one
peace
MrTea

Last edited by a moderator:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Mr. Tea,

I'm trying not to respond to watching this chaps videos, begining of video it's pictures of huge leopards and crocs and even an odd hippo. The stuff he catches are a LOT smaller, which is just as well as he gets nailed a lot. I'm sure there's a point to him (making me want to see him get picked on by something big dangerous and sneeky - me with a pointy stick say) but I'm not feeling it. Still he'll take the feelings of "Oh dear!" away from Bear G for a while at least.

You are poking a nest posting this up you know? :pokenest:

caffeine

Banned
Jul 29, 2012
Earth
lol i did think that i should have titled it 'the real crocodile dundee' :D (after id posted it)

but i like a little controversy ... always good banter ... or at least amusing to sit back and watch hehehe :)

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
People watch YouTube then they come on the forum wanting advice on if they can skewer the local wildlife with bows and arrows..Now you've posted this, you do realise they'll now be dashing about Richmond Park wrestling and hog- tying the local park deer? :)
Entertaining few minutes though Caffeine..:lmao::lmao:

caffeine

Banned
Jul 29, 2012
Earth
People watch YouTube then they come on the forum wanting advice on if they can skewer the local wildlife with bows and arrows..Now you've posted this, you do realise they'll now be dashing about Richmond Park wrestling and hog- tying the local park deer? :)
Entertaining few minutes though Caffeine..:lmao::lmao:

+1 made me chuckle hehe :D

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Awesome, I have a new idol! Best bit is I only need a pair of trainers and shorts from Sport Soccer and a mini mullet to look just like him. He's cheaper to emulate and moves faster than Ray!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE