Bear Grylls ''BAYLEY'' knife for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
I am not quite sure what you are getting at there Southey. Are you suggesting I pole dance? I think you are one of the ones I was warned about.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I am not quite sure what you are getting at there Southey. Are you suggesting I pole dance? I think you are one of the ones I was warned about.

We have all seen your Halloween costume - I aint up for upsetting a lass that packs 2 Mac 10s AND a Bailey knife!
G careful Southey!

It will be more than his ear heading for the hob!!! I've checked in to his account myself this evening to make sure his sales have been received by people and to check for ongoing things he promised people. I have his laptop, so I don't think he can get in touch on the www till he is at base camp.

I will be coming to a meet or two this year. It has to be warm though. I am not sleeping in the cold. If I liked that, I would switch the central heating off. I hope it is not muddy, my heels will sink. And I am not peeing in the woods either!!

could always change hes account password for the duration tho he will still be able to ghost as a guest ;)

zarkwon

Nomad
Mar 23, 2010
West Riding, Yorkshire
A couple of these and your jimmy's will be all terrain!

TE000956

Aaahhhh! Jimmy choo's. I was halfway along the riddle path before the penny dropped. Phew.:goodnight:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Da-yam! Jonathan's going to be chuffed to be bits when he receives that welcome home gift... until he sees his bank statement that is. :lmao:

Nice one Emma! Yes, Southey is one you should be warned about, John Fenna too. Now me, I'm as pure as driven snow. :bandit:

JonathanD if you're reading this bumped thread look away now. Trust me, it's for your own good mate.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Da-yam! Jonathan's going to be chuffed to be bits when he receives that welcome home gift... until he sees his bank statement that is. :lmao:

Nice one Emma! Yes, Southey is one you should be warned about, John Fenna too. Now me, I'm as pure as driven snow. :bandit:

Swine!
"Pure as the driven snow"
Aye - until you drifted!
Me - I'm one of the good guys!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
What what what what WHAT. I have received no such knife!!!!!!! Just wait till she gets back. Or do I play it cool? Hmmmm, no, let's go and find it.....

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I know we've never met, I know your excited, But please for the love of god play it cool! If there is a hint of it being my fault that you found this thread I think I would be killed! Please mate, please!

Bump!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I know we've never met, I know your excited, But please for the love of god play it cool! If there is a hint of it being my fault that you found this thread I think I would be killed! Please mate, please!

Bump!

It is quite clearly and very obviously your fault.

I can't find it anywhere and the pics have gone from the thread. Is it a real one? how did she get this at that price if it is? and what's all this business of pole dancing? I'm telling Nanci!

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
hahahahaha FOUND IT!!!!! She's hid it in the Xmas pressie place she thinks I don't know about... must be saving it to surprise me. Southey has ruined all that now..... blimey, it is genuine!!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE