Bear Grylls ''BAYLEY'' knife for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, I'm selling this Bear Grylles Bayley Survival Knife,it's the Original Plain Edge version,the one Before the Serrated model's.
I honed it once on the ceramic side of a DC4 Sharpener,as the edge was dull when I purchased it.Other than that it's as NEW Condition.And comes with the Optional Sharpener/Ferro-rod Holder,with the Ferro-rod and a Used DMT Diamond Sharpener.
BearGryllesKnife001.jpg

BearGryllesKnife002.jpg

BearGryllesKnife003.jpg

I'm asking for £305 with postage,all payments via PayPal as Gift,and UK Buyer's Only Please
Cheers

John Boy

Oct 23, 2004
UK
Wow - that was quick. Serves me right for making coffee.
Pls let me know if anything changes and it becomes available............thanks.

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
I am picking it up in the morning. Hopefully he will not check in and see this thread before he gets back. If I find he has checked in here before he has contacted me, there will be Hell to pay!!!

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... If I find he has checked in here before he has contacted me, there will be Hell to pay!!!

Would that be the other ear heading for the hob then?

:lmao: Please tell me that you're coming along to some of the Rough Close Meets this year :lmao:

BTW...

If his account has been active it will be noted on his forum page ~ just click on his avatar. Even with no posting, the most recent activity time is listed toward the bottom on the left.

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
Would that be the other ear heading for the hob then?

:lmao: Please tell me that you're coming along to some of the Rough Close Meets this year :lmao:

BTW...

If his account has been active it will be noted on his forum page ~ just click on his avatar. Even with no posting, the most recent activity time is listed toward the bottom on the left.

It will be more than his ear heading for the hob!!! I've checked in to his account myself this evening to make sure his sales have been received by people and to check for ongoing things he promised people. I have his laptop, so I don't think he can get in touch on the www till he is at base camp.

I will be coming to a meet or two this year. It has to be warm though. I am not sleeping in the cold. If I liked that, I would switch the central heating off. I hope it is not muddy, my heels will sink. And I am not peeing in the woods either!!

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
I picked it up this morning it is perfect. Now my homecoming present is sorted out. Thankyou Forest Fella. Thankyou thankyou thankyou xxx

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE