Bear Grylls ''BAYLEY'' knife for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
No it's not a fake. It is the real one next to the fake. I made this article ages ago for Rob with different knives. I thought I could do it better so used the one Emm bought against the fake. Emma bought a genuine one from this thread.

Thats a relief!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
It has been fun causing trouble. I somehow missed that I paid for it until just now while I was re-reading the thread :rolleyes:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
And look what she had made for it....

DSC09962.jpg

DSC09964.jpg

DSC09965.jpg

Now that's pretty cool.

Jan 20, 2007
North Wales
Hi can you please tell me where you had the case made it looks great.
If i could have some help i could post pictures of the very 1st bear knife and the first with the interupted edge

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Hi can you please tell me where you had the case made it looks great.
If i could have some help i could post pictures of the very 1st bear knife and the first with the interupted edge

A friend makes them, but he has run out of flocked foam as his supplier has gone under. Hope fully he can source more. Here's the serrated edge in one of his first boxes....

DSC05133.jpg

And a couple of others...

08Jan201110.jpg

DSC09975.jpg

Dave, that fake isn't mine. The plain edge version that I got broke at the ricasso. I would have used that to do the comparison with this new knife if I hadn't.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE