Bear Grylls ''BAYLEY'' knife for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Haha it was an unfortunate link to what I thought was a good suggestion of a mod for high heels to make them stable at a meet if the going was muddy, turns out the base I posted a pic of was infact a pole kit! Good looking kit too, although the lack off laminate dance floor made it unsuitable for moots. Mykle Hawkes knife has hit Hennie's !just id throw that in.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Haha it was an unfortunate link to what I thought was a good suggestion of a mod for high heels to make them stable at a meet if the going was muddy, turns out the base I posted a pic of was infact a pole kit! Good looking kit too, although the lack off laminate dance floor made it unsuitable for moots. Mykle Hawkes knife has hit Hennie's !just id throw that in.

Pitiful excuse.

No way, it's out and lurking within a UK retail outlet!!!! Shocking. Please tell me she hasn't bought me on of those.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Haha I'm free an clear! You looked for and found it! Your in trouble! Hahaha.

Wouldn't know there was anything to look for had this thread not been in the new posts and have a considerable number of posts in it. Seems someone kept bumping it. Wonder who that was :35:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE