BCUK ventile

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Whats the latest on the BCUK ventile jacket? all sold out?

Did try a search but keep getting error message (posted in bugs section)

Thanks

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I think that we've got 1 XXL left. The cost of the fabric shot up making them un-viable to make any more, we're looking around for other options but there's not many about.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
I think that we've got 1 XXL left. The cost of the fabric shot up making them un-viable to make any more, we're looking around for other options but there's not many about.

Tony,

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that as they were (are!) a great and versatile all-round jacket. Real shame.

However, does that mean that mine is now effectively a limited edition and worth £300!?! Woo-hoo! :D

On a slightly more serious note, perhaps it's possible to look at an alternative like a bush-shirt or even something small and less expensive like a BCUK buff?

Anyway, hope you get something sorted soon.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Tony,

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that as they were (are!) a great and versatile all-round jacket. Real shame.

However, does that mean that mine is now effectively a limited edition and worth £300!?! Woo-hoo! :D

On a slightly more serious note, perhaps it's possible to look at an alternative like a bush-shirt or even something small and less expensive like a BCUK buff?

Anyway, hope you get something sorted soon.

BCUK pure wool shirt?
Drefach woolenmills wool, I could do the design/pattern cut for you - Bobs yer uncle!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
A nice stand collar, half length button opening, twin chest pockets, swing back, double yoke, classic cuffs with two button positioning. Colours plain green orsudued plaid. Badge embroidered on the left pocket.
Man - you would sell hundreds!

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
In my head I'm seeing the picture in your avatar reciting that with the voice of Paul Whitehouse and his tailor character in the Fast Show. Suits you sir!:lmao:

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
Worth trying Andy Wink, hes a members here makes top draw kit at good prices out of ventile amoumgst other things and hes a top bloke. Worth a pm as i know he has made a few customs for folk here even might be worth a shout if you wanted to have another run Tony.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
A nice stand collar, half length button opening, twin chest pockets, swing back, double yoke, classic cuffs with two button positioning. Colours plain green orsudued plaid. Badge embroidered on the left pocket.
Man - you would sell hundreds!

I'll definitely be on for one of these! Large/to fot 44" chest, please!

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
I'm in with the enthusiasm - i love my Swanndri so if there was something a bit cheaper and as good I'd definately be in. I would prefer a full front opening as I like to be able to quickly vent the front without having to drop off rucksaks waterproofs etc. Good quality zip front woukld be perfect.

Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE