Suddenly not allowed to post pictures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Yep, still unable to post a picture on attach files, or post pics whichever way I try. Even if I use the picture icon at the top, it says invalid.
I'm totaly confuddlycated! last pic I posted for the July photo comp..no problems at all.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Photos taken before a certain date seem ok, not sure why ones taken after june wont load.
This is work in progress from May, anything taken in June or july wont load.
this is frustrating!!!!
God only knows what's going on.
20230813_151614.jpg

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
Can you get in to your service supplier’s shop and do something Face to face with them.

Like you, I would find it hard to follow text, or screen explanations and instructions whether here or elsewhere in line.

I find that if you stand at their counter and don’t move until you get a solution to your problem then they usually find one.

Was there an operating system upgrade around the time the problem started?
IGNORE THIS PARAGRAPH IF THAT MEANS NOTHING TO YOU.
You would have received a notice if there had been. Does the name of the system and the startup screen still change with a new operating system. My last experience of this was many years ago with the “Icecream Sandwich” system.

Other people here will know whether there was a big Android update in June. I don’t use it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE